Sovcomflot (UK) Ltd is the London affiliate of the SCF Group, Russia’s largest shipping company, and one of the world’s leading transporters of energy.
Formed in 1992 the company is the SCF Group’s main commercial centre, responsible for the chartering of vessels for the shipment of crude oil, petroleum products, LPG, LNG, chemical products and bulk cargoes.
The SCF Group provides a full spectrum of services for the safe and reliable seaborne transportation of energy with its tanker fleet being one of the most modern in the world. It’s range of expertise embraces:
• Crude oil tankers in Suezmax (120-200,000 dwt) and Aframax (80-120,000 dwt) sectors;
• Product tankers (45-47,000 dwt), chemical carriers (5-20,000 dwt);
• Liquefied natural gas and petroleum gas-carriers;
• Ice-class ships;
• Logistical support for offshore development (shuttle oil deliveries in ice
conditions, Floating Storage and Offloading units (FSO) services);
• Rendering port-related services including management of oil terminals and tug operations;
• Technical management of the company’s and third party vessels.
Sovcomflot (UK) Ltd is a member of the Baltic Exchange, BIMCO, and the Worldscale Association.