Miller Insurance Services LLP (Miller) is a leading specialist (re)insurance broking partnership operating through Lloyd’s, the London Market and internationally.
We are dedicated to providing the highest level of service in everything we do, from consulting, broking and placing risks, to technical wordings and claims handling.
Long-standing Marine specialists
As one of the London market’s leading marine brokers, our highly developed knowledge of the sector and reputation for innovation and collaboration has been built up over a century.
- 115+ years in the market
- 90+ dedicated marine broking specialists
- Top five largest marine brokers to Lloyd’s
- Extensive portfolio including four of the world’s largest fleets
- Leading broker for marine liability business in the London market.
We offer a wide range of services, designing insurance solutions for all main marine insurance disciplines, including:
- cargo & stock throughput
- construction risks
- hull & machinery risks
- mutual club reinsurance
- ports, terminals & transport risks
- special risks
- war risks
Working both directly with clients and via intermediaries, we provide insurance and facultative reinsurance solutions for:
- Ship owners and ship managers
- Ship builders and repairers
- Cargo owners and charterers
- Mutual insurance associations
- Port and terminal operators
Fast, efficient claims handling is fundamental to the service we offer. Single-minded and proactive on your behalf, we lead negotiations in the event of a claim and extract the maximum from your policy coverage.
Miller is proud to hold Chartered Insurance Broker status, the industry gold standard awarded by the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII) demonstrating our professionalism, client focussed approach and commitment to excellent service standards.