helping clients' operations run smoothly by delivering detailed actionable intelligence
Posted on: 15 April 2020
Pole Star has announced today that the PSP Tracking mobile app, initially released last year for iPhone only, is now available for Android, providing all Pole Star Platform customers with greater working flexibility by integrating vessel tracking services from their central desktop application on smartphones and tablet devices.
On the PSP Tracking app, users can:
• Easily log in using PSP platform credentials
• View ships under accounts or sub-accounts on a map or in list view
• Select a specific ship and view its movement history and details
• Change the device’s reporting frequency (with relevant permissions)
• Choose from different map types as the base layer
• Enable weather layers in map view
• Mirror the display on a TV monitor
• Easily view SSAS/AIS non-reporting ships on a map or list
• Configure select features (eg. global ship trail length, vessel label)
Headquartered in London with offices in Singapore, Hong Kong and Panama, and operations in the US and Australia, Pole Star develops pioneering technologies aimed at mitigating risks across all facets of maritime activity. Working with governments and businesses across the supply chain, its technologies turn complex data into accessible insight across regulatory conformance, sanctions screening, trade compliance, tracking, monitoring, and ship security.